normal newbies in CGMD

• syahidah
  • syahidah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
More
12 years 8 months ago #769 by syahidah
Replied by syahidah on topic newbies in CGMD
sir,
the coarse-grained structure was obtained however the fg2cg.xtc file is empty.what doest it mean?

besides, when i want to do the self assembly of my structure (DPC), the gromacs give me "could not open: course.xtc". according to one forum, it is relate to the input files, but i can't find which input files that give me the problem. (*i just follow the steps in the bilayer assembly tutorial, but using my own structure)

you kind reply are much appreciated,
thank you, sir.

best,
syahida

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #770 by xavier
Replied by xavier on topic newbies in CGMD

syahidah wrote: sir,
the coarse-grained structure was obtained however the fg2cg.xtc file is empty.what doest it mean?

Obviously you made a mistake somewhere! Without the command line and a better description of what you did no one can help you!
Before sending more information you should try yourself to find out what you did wrong. That might take a few minutes to a few days! But it is how one learns!

besides, when i want to do the self assembly of my structure (DPC), the gromacs give me "could not open: course.xtc". according to one forum, it is relate to the input files, but i can't find which input files that give me the problem. (*i just follow the steps in the bilayer assembly tutorial, but using my own structure)

The message tells you that the problem comes from course.xtc! This is a system issue or may be the file is actually missing. This sounds like a trivial system issue!

Good luck
XAvier.

you kind reply are much appreciated,
thank you, sir.

best,
syahida

• syahidah
  • syahidah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
More
12 years 8 months ago #782 by syahidah
Replied by syahidah on topic newbies in CGMD
sir,
may i know how did you get the fg.xtc file that is implemented in the lipid_tutorial's refine folder?

thank you, sir

best,
syahida

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds