normal Backmapping protein-membrane system built with insane

• fviscarra
  • fviscarra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 6 days ago #8920 by fviscarra
Hello

I built a protein membrane system using insane.py script, and I'm trying to backwards mapping it with initram-v5.sh, but I get the following error while running the script:

initram.sh version 0.1:

(c)2013 Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, PhD

University of Calgary
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary, Alberta
Canada, T2N 1N4

Now executing...

./initram-v5.sh -f ../a6b2b3_membrane.gro -o ../atomistic.gro -to charmm36 -p ../a6b2b3_membrane.top

Checking dependencies:
backward.py ... /biggin/b196/scro4068/martini/backwards/backward.py
gmx ... /sbcb/packages/opt/Linux_x86_64/gromacs/2020_GCC6.2_CUDA10.1.AVX2/bin/gmx
/biggin/b196/scro4068/martini/backwards/backward.py -f ../a6b2b3_membrane.gro -raw projected.gro -o 0-backward.gro -kick 0.05 -sol -p ../a6b2b3_membrane.top -po backmapped.top -n backmapped.ndx -from martini -to charmm36
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/biggin/b196/scro4068/martini/backwards/backward.py", line 638, in <module>
    top = options["-p"] and Topology(options["-p"].value,out=options["-pp"].value)
  File "/biggin/b196/scro4068/martini/backwards/backward.py", line 543, in __init__
    self.atoms = [[a,r,i,c,0,0,0,t] for t,c in mr for a,r,i,m in self.moleculetypes[t]]
KeyError: 'protein'

It looks like the error is in the topology file, but that file was generated with the insane script so I don't really know what to do about it.

I would be thankful if anyone can help me.

Bests

Franco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 days ago #8921 by tsjerk
Hi Franco,

For the topology, you need to provide an atomistic one, describing the system you want to map to.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds